Monday, October 19, 2009

Who is running Egypt Tonight?....الثَوْرَةُ قَادِمَةٌ

Victory's within the mile, almost there, don't give up now, only thing that's on my mind, is who's gonna run this town tonight



الثَوْرَةُ قَادِمَةٌ


الثَوْرَةُ قَادِمَةٌ
Come along follow me as I lead through the darkness
As I provide just enough spark that we need to proceed
Carry on, give me hope, give me strength
Come with me and I won't steer you wrong
Put your faith and your trust as I guide us through the fog
To the light at the end of the tunnel
We gonna fight, we gonna charge, we gonna stomp, we gonna march
Through the swamp, we gonna mosh through the marsh
Take us right through the doors (c'mon)

All the people up top on the side and the middle
Come together lets all bomb and swamp just a little
Just let it gradually build from the front to the back
All you can see is a sea of people some white and some black
Don't matter what color, all that matters we gathered together
To celebrate for the same cause don't matter the weather
If it rains let it rain, yea the wetter the better
They ain't gonna stop us they can't, we stronger now more than ever
They tell us no we say yea, they tell us stop we say go
Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em know


Let me be the voice in your strength and your choice
Let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise
Try to amplify the times it, and multiply by six...
Teen million people, Are equal at this high pitch

No comments:

Arab in America!..We have been waiting for this movie for like a year now!

Teaser

من ذاكرة الإعلام العربي

برامج وذكريات الوطن

- - - - - - - - - -










































إضراب السادس من إبريل مصر القاهرة المعادى فيلم مبارك معارضة كفاية مظاهرة إضراب أفلام أغانى

أغاني
أغنيات
أحمد فؤاد نجم محمد إسلام إيمان الرسول فلندا هولندا مظاهرة ثورة
جمال مبارك
تدوين مدونة مصرى مصري مصراوي مصراوى مصر إسرائيل أفلام فيديو يوتيوب سوزان مبارك كفاية حركة الإخوان تصحيح أحمد محمد خالد سيد عماد منى قنوات التليفزيون الفضائيات

counter 2